rail cargo Turkey
rail cargo Turkey is one of the highlights within logitrans exhibition for the growing segment of transportation via railway as well as the rapid development of the Belt Road Initiative (BRI). Latest developments from rail transportation industry will also be a part of the conference session in the forum area.
Key Facts on rail freight transportation in Turkey:
- Turkey has become one of the major players of the route described as the Trans-Caspian corridor, which covers Baku, Tbilisi and Kars railway line.
- Increasing investment in the modernization and development of rail infrastructure by public sector.
- Privatization of railway routes is ongoing to further increase the investment in infrastructure by the private sector.
- Rapid development of multimodal logistic centers in Turkey with access to new routes by rail. Several centers are being built all over the country under the project leadership of the Turkish state railway TCDD, which is also responsible for the realization of general railway projects in Turkey
Exhibitors within rail cargo Turkey area:
- Railway companies
- Logistic providers for rail freight
- Rail vehicles for freight transportation (locomotives, wagons)
- Freight centers with focus on transportation by rail
- Freight transportation companies along the Belt Road Initiative connection
- Services for rail freight transportation companies
- Transportation management as well as information & communication systems for rail transportation
Full Service Package
rail cargo design EUR 230 / m2
Space only: EUR 129 / m2
Contact us for more information and your individual stand offer